Ok so I have tried, music nights, bag packs, raffles, carboot sales, craft fairs and just plain asking people but I have reached only 41% of my £5000 target for St Oswald’s Hospice and time is running out.
So I am trying something a little bit crazy and way out of my comfort zone. Every day for the whole of February I will take on one or more challenges set by you.
Basically if you set me a challenge, say for example run 5 miles for £N donation (N = the amount you would like to donate), if I accept your challenge you donate to my justgiving page and I will complete the challenge and post photographic or video evidence on my social media pages.
So here are the ground rules,
You send me a challenge idea and the amount you will donate, if I accept the challenge I will tell you which day I will complete it (most likely that day unless it needs time to plan) you donate agreed amount either via by texting “BASE80 £5” (or other agreed amount) to 70070 or via my justgiving page. I will then complete/attempt the challenge and post photographic or video evidence of the challenge on all my social media pages.
Things I won’t/can’t do :-
- I will not do anything illegal or morally questionable
- Anything that will endanger my health/life and or that of anyone else’s
- Naked (don’t even ask…might consider skinny dipping in the dark for the right size donation)
- Permanent body modification or shaving my head (my sister is getting married soon I am a bridesmaid, she would kill me)
- Anything that costs more than your donation
- Anything I deem to weird see number 1